I am excited to introduce the newest member of the Aaron Watson Photography team, Brittany! Brittany is taking over the Studio Manager position for Amy. I am happy to say that Amy will continue to work alongside us on a part time basis as she continues to pursue additional opportunities in the Commercial photography world.
Many of you might know Brittany already as she has been integral in helping out last year with both photographing weddings and designing many amazing wedding albums. So for those who haven’t had the pleasure of meeting or working with Brittany yet, I am excited for you to get to know her.
Photo by Lauren Stonestreet
I am looking forward to all this next season holds and especially working with our amazing wedding couples and families! I hope to have the pleasure of sitting down with many of you soon, and getting to know you personally. In the meantime, here are some fun things you should know about me…
- I recently moved to Charlottesville from Cleveland.
- My background is in documentary and portrait photography.
- Taylor Swift is my guilty pleasure.
- I love the mountains and lived in Colorado for two years. (To Aaron’s dismay, I snowboard.)
- I make a mean pie. Come by the studio and I’ll prove it to you.
- I once had a fish named Taco… Get it? Fish Taco. haha.
- Diner food is my love language. Hashbrowns…mmm.
- I love to travel and immerse myself in other cultures. My passport is my favorite accessory.
- As a portrait photographer, I am passionate about using photos to tell dynamic stories and believe photography has the power to bring about social change, educate and inspire action.
- I love collaborating, my current project outside of work is We the People Magazine.
I am excited to continue to build relationships with each of you and be a part of this great team! Please don’t hesitate to let me know if I can help you with anything!