As the Studio Manager at Aaron Watson Photography, Cassandra Clark makes everything run smoothly. You’ll often email with her as she handles most client correspondence, and loves to get to know our valued couples, families and seniors!
Fun Facts About Me:
- I am originally from beautiful Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Growing up all over the east coast has given me the passion for traveling and exploring new places.
- I am a recent graduate of The Art Institute of Washington D.C, where I studied Graphic and Web Design.
- As much as I have grown to love the city, I always love escaping to the mountains being by the water.
- I am coffee’s biggest fan.
- I am in love with my one and only kitty named Meow Meow.
- I grew up as a gymnast so I love working out. Yoga, pilates and the occasional cycling class is where I find my zen.
- Snowboarding along side my brother has been a big part of how I spend my winters the past few years.
- I enjoy cooking and have always been the baker in my family.
- My family is everything to me.